THE STABLESThe Ultimate Automotive Destination
The Stables is the ultimate destination offering a combination of entertainment, retail and dining within an automotive-focused, multi-use environment. This destination appeals to sophisticated consumers and automotive enthusiasts who seek memorable experiences and atmospheres to enrich their lifestyle. What distinguishes The Stables is careful attention to independent, but complimentary amenities that draw different kinds of visitors at different times and the unconventional use of materials and composition to evoke feelings of excitement and energy.
The Campus sits on 26-acres of manicured grounds and will consist of a Retail Village with automotive service companies such as a detail salon, performance & customization shop, a high-end car dealership, restaurant with rooftop bar and coffee shop with drive thru; plus a Nature Preserve, Community Event Center, and a storage facility within a Gated Entrance.
Phase 1 Retail Village Fall/Winter 2019
Retail Village at The Stables will bring together all of the essential elements of the car culture. From cutting-edge racing technology to automotive restoration services and a detail salon with full service drive thru car wash. Our plan for the Retail Village is to include all luxurious automotive amenities and to become a one-stop for anything your ride needs. It will embody the automotive lifestyle.Dining Venues
Multiple indoor and outdoor dining venues will be situated within the Retail Village as well as a rooftop bar experience giving visitors a spectacular view of the surrounding nature preserve.Meeting Space & Event Lawn
The Event Centre will become a gathering point within Retail Village and will host a wide variety of fun social activities, parties and community events. The grass paver’s lawn area will provide an incredible display area for car shows and outside activities.Property Highlights
The Stables Retail Village has over 66,500 SF of retail space available in the development plus 9,500 SF of restaurant space. Located 1.5 miles west of GA400, The Stables is primed to become a major destination for the purchase of local and regional goods.
Interested in leasing space in The Stables and bringing your business to South Forsyth County? Simply fill out the application below and one of our leasing agents will be in contact with you soon!
In the message box, please tell us about your business including name, type, years in business and the average square of your existing retail store.
*final design subject to change
The only place to park your collection
Ultra Luxury Man Cave garage’s are not only home to collections of Italian supercars but some have mezzanine levels with imported lounge furnishings, racing themed art, and even custom sit-in humidors boasting exotic collections of the finest cigars.
CUSTOM DESIGNEDGARAGE BUILDING RENDERING
Within this private gated community, you’ll have a choice between several floor plans to suit your needs including 15 feet x 35 feet; 20 feet x 35 feet; the standard garage condo with mezzanine at 30 feet wide x 35 feet deep; or the double garage condo with mezzanine at 40 feet wide x 35 feet deep.
Each garage condo unit comes standard with polished concrete floor, HVAC, 100 amp electricity, general lighting, full sprinkler system with pull fire alarm, floor drain, mezzanine level with stubbed plumbing, a double size remote controlled 14 feet wide by 14 feet tall drive-in garage door plus a man door.
*Garage dimensions may vary based on final approved plans.
It’s about passion, design, and the automobile
Connect with other like-mined personality types. Here you’ll find the most relevant, affluent and discerning automobile loving individuals that are highly passionate for style, speed and performance. At The Stables, your refined surroundings are on a level of an exclusive estate, with defined unique cultural and social experiences.
THE PRIVATE CLUB
The Stables Motor Condos is the premiere car community in the southeast. In addition to your office and private garage, owners will become members in the onsite club that includes a fully amenitized Clubhouse and village unrivaled in the automotive or motorsports world and rank among the best of private clubs of any type. A member concierge will be on site to handle most any need that may arise. Service levels will be operated to a luxury standard and designed to provide the ultimate membership experience.
The membership is only available with the purchase or lease of a garage condominium. The Club is limited to 150 memberships; once the units are sold out, the membership is full.
We have started accepting reservations for private garage condos. Over 40 garages have already been reserved. If you're remotely interested, do not wait and miss this opportunity to own your garage condo. The reservation fee is 100% refundable if you decide not to purchase.
Let us know you're interested.
Just The FAQ
1. When is the facility expected to be opened? | Our target date is Summer 2019 for Phase 1 Retail Village and Fall 2019 for first phase of garages.
2. When can I reserve a tenant space within the Retail Village? | Our Leasing Office is currently accepting requests now. Email us via the form at the bottom of the Retail Village page
3. What type of businesses will be located within the Retail Village? | Primarily automotive-focused, however, any ancillary services will be considered. Also any up-scale business providing services such as men's barber/grooming, ladies spa treatments, wireless, or to the likes will be considered.
4. What types of restaurants will be on-site? | There is at least one planned eatery with a roof top terrace as well as a separate coffee shop with drive thru service.
5. What is the classification of the storage? | “Warehouses / Storage buildings” and “Offices / Showrooms, as a principle use.
6. How many garage (condo) storage units will be available? | 150 Units
7. What items can I store in my unit | Anything allowable by law and permitted by zoning.
8. When can I make a reservations for a garage storage unit? | You may register your interest now via the Register page.
9. Is the storage facility secure? | Yes – We have a six-foot high fence surrounding the property with a pass through gate. Owners/tenants will be given privacy “code” for 24/7 access. Plus surveillance cameras operate around the clock to record suspicious activity.
10. What are the sizes of the garage (condos) storage units? | These are spacious floor plans featuring 20’ ceilings and most with a mezzanine level that are plumbed/stubbed for a bath. They come in varying sizes: 20’x35’, 28’x35’ & 40’x35’
11. Can I live on site? | No - These are commercial/industrial-zoned warehouses.
12. Will I own my garage? | Yes – at closing, owners receive fee simple title to their unit along with a recordable deed.
13. How do I buy a private garage? | A purchase agreement will be prepared based on the unit and specifications that you choose.
14. Can I make payments on my garage? | Yes – once the initial purchase agreement is prepared, you will be given an outline of payments starting with the deposit. Payments are made based on milestones outlined within the agreement.
15. Can I operate a business from my storage unit? | That depends on how YOUR business is licensed and permitted by the County – Absolutely no retail sales are allowed. However, you may be able to benefit from tremendous advantage to having an office located here. Check Section 179 of the IRS code on tax advantages, which could provide enough savings to off set a large percentage of all costs for the purchase and build-out of your unit.
16. Will there be an Association? | Yes - an owners association comprised of a small proportion of the condominium owners chosen to represent the entire project will manage the condo complex once the development is complete.
17. Why is a private Garage a good investment? | a) The property will be an asset on your personal financial statement. b) If you elect to finance the purchase, on a square foot basis, a mortgage payment can be competitive with rental properties. c) A mortgage payment ends a rental payment does not. d) No enduring rental increases or renewal hassles. e) You may experience a return on investment due to appreciation (market conditions apply). f) Owning may offer tax benefits such as depreciation and deductible mortgage interest (consult with a tax professional). g) Expenses for improvements can be recaptured at the time of the sale of a unit. h) If you are unable to build your own storage building due to lack of acreage, city ordinances, covenants, expense or time constraints, owning a condominium is an excellent investment versus renting. *Consult with your CPA or Legal Advisor.